Saturday, December 1, 2007

Wow. . .it's been a while!!

Has it really been that long??? I guess it has. I have been so busy!! I did two craft shows. . .one was great, the other was a bust! I've been working like crazy on my orders that I got there. That, plus being Mom, wife and volunteer at church and my kids' school. . .it's been crazy. I'm so sorry I've been neglecting the blog. I'm going to do much better about posting now. At least, that's my goal.

Stampin' Up's new retirement list is up!! So many sets going! A bunch that I own!! Guess that's OK tho. Click here to view the list. Interested in ordering any? Contact me and I'll be happy to order them for you.

Here's a picture of the Cocoa-to-go boxes that I sold at my show. I priced them at $3 each or 2 for $5. A lot of people liked them. They make the perfect little teacher's gift. . .or for the bus driver. . .or your mailman. Who doesn't like hot chocolate???!!! I hope you like them. They are just french fry boxes with a hot chocolate packet, a peppermint stick and a small bag of marshmellows. Put it in a cello bag and tie it up with ribbon.

Hope you have a great weekend. And watch for me to be around more often!

1 comment:

dasimonds said...

Cute Idea...
These would be great teacher gifts.
Thanks for sharing.