Thursday, March 27, 2008

How about 3 more cards!

How's this for a comeback. . .3 more cards to make 4 for today!!

These are cards that I made a set of them for my son's teachers for teacher appreciation week. Just some random sets. . .but it was fun to do something simple for them!

This one I just used a stamp from the Little Bit of Happiness hostess set. . .colored it in with my Stampin' Up markers and matted it very simply. Clean and simple!


This one is from I forgot what set and I'm too lazy to go look it up. But I colored these in using my aquapainter and the re-inkers for mroe intense color. I stamped on watercolor paper too. I love watercoloring! It's relaxing to me!

This one I wish I had played with a little more. I love the stamp from Verve Visual and the sentiment. . .it just looks a little plain. Maybe a little more on the background?? Anyways, they were simple and fairly quick to make which was nice.

Let's see if I can keep the posting streak up!

No comments: