Friday, August 31, 2007



Well, I liked the sketch so much that I made another card using it! Here is a link to the sketch again. . .Beate's sketch. A very special friend of mine will be receiving this card very soon! We've been friends since gradeschool and have been staying in touch since then!
Again, I used the Aqua Painter to color this flower in. . .I just love the watercolor look it gives it! This is another image from the Doodle This set. The groovy guava paper is some of the new Designer Series paper that came out in the new Collection.
I hope I've inspired you to try out this sketch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card!! Love what you did with Beate's sketch!!

Shannon McGann said...

This is so pretty! I love the colours you chose!

Jill said...

How pretty! Love how clean and fresh this is!