Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Two challenges in one




I thought I'd combine two challenges from SCS today into one card.
I highly recommend trying out the Techniques Challenges on SCS. You will learn so much by trying new things! This weeks challenge was a Surprise! card. Here's the tutorial: Surprise!
As long as you read through the directions slowly, you'll be able to make a card like this one!

I used Groovy Guava and Always Artichoke, which are also this weeks Color Challenge. I have the Groovy Guava Designer Paper and used that for the front of my card. I used the hostess set, In The Spotlight as my focal image. I used my Coluzzle to cut out my stamped image and again for my mat around it. Love my Coluzzle!!! Added an green ice brad to the center and the front was done.

Inside I stamped a sentiment from God's Blessings.
I used a thing (have no clue what it's called) from my Hodgepodge Hardware kit at the top to attach my ribbon to and my card was finished. Try your hand at making one of these. They are fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to try this one. I love the challenges on SCS! I love you color choices

Susie said...

You are so talented!! I'm a beginner at this stuff, maybe you could help me out. Hope things are going well for you.