Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Christmas card


Hey there. Sorry I've been gone for a while. . .so many things to do around here!

I thought I'd post one of the cards we'll be making for my Christmas card get-together in November. I just love this card and I hope that the ladies will too! If you're coming. . .here's your sneak peak!

The stamp is from the Sidekick Sayings hostess set. Stamped it with Black StazOn and colored it in with my Stampin' Up markers. This is stamped on the Shimmery paper. . .just for a little shine. I had some wide White Organdy ribbon left from last year's catalog and tied that around the card. The top flap has about an inch cut off the side so you see the Wintergreen designer paper behind it.

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Liz H. said...

I can not wait to make this card. I LOVE IT